Welcome to our guide to the best hotels in Salinas, Ecuador. Salinas is known for its beautiful beaches, clear waters, and perfect weather. We are here to help you find the perfect hotel for your next vacation in Salinas. We have researched and reviewed the top hotels in Salinas to help you make an informed decision. Our goal is to provide you with all the information you need to have an enjoyable and memorable stay in Salinas.
|Hotel Marvento Suites||Malecón de Salinas, Salinas, Ecuador||$60-$100/night||4.5/5|
|Blue Bay Hotel||Malecón de Salinas, Salinas, Ecuador||$50-$80/night||4/5|
|Barceló Salinas||Malecón de Salinas, Salinas, Ecuador||$100-$200/night||4.5/5|
|Hotel Casablanca||Malecón de Salinas, Salinas, Ecuador||$70-$120/night||4/5|
Salinas is one of the most popular beach destinations in Ecuador. It is located on the Pacific coast and is a popular spot for surfing, swimming, and sunbathing. The hotels in Salinas offer a range of amenities and services to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Here are some details about the top hotels in Salinas:
Hotel Marvento Suites: This hotel is located on the Malecón de Salinas and offers stunning views of the ocean. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, and the hotel has a restaurant and bar on site.
Blue Bay Hotel: This hotel is also located on the Malecón de Salinas and is a great option for budget-conscious travelers. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the hotel has a rooftop terrace with ocean views.
Barceló Salinas: This hotel is a luxury option for those looking for a more upscale experience. The rooms are spacious and luxurious, and the hotel has a spa, fitness center, and several restaurants on site.
Hotel Casablanca: This hotel is located on the Malecón de Salinas and is a great option for families. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, and the hotel has a pool and children’s play area.
No matter which hotel you choose in Salinas, you are sure to have a memorable vacation in this beautiful beach town.
- Q: What is the best time of year to visit Salinas?
A: The best time to visit Salinas is during the dry season, which runs from June to September.
- Q: Are there any all-inclusive hotels in Salinas?
A: Yes, Barceló Salinas is an all-inclusive hotel.
- Q: Is it safe to swim in the ocean in Salinas?
A: Yes, it is generally safe to swim in the ocean in Salinas. However, be sure to check for any warning signs before entering the water.
- Q: Are there any hotels in Salinas with a beachfront location?
A: Yes, all of the hotels on our list are located on the Malecón de Salinas, which is a beachfront promenade.
- Q: What is the average cost of a hotel room in Salinas?
A: The average cost of a hotel room in Salinas is around $80-$120/night.
- Q: Can I book a hotel in Salinas online?
A: Yes, all of the hotels on our list have online booking options available.
- Q: Are there any hotels in Salinas with a pool?
A: Yes, Hotel Marvento Suites and Hotel Casablanca both have pools.
- Q: What is there to do in Salinas besides going to the beach?
A: Salinas is a popular spot for surfing, and there are also several restaurants, bars, and shops in the area.
Pros and Cons
- Beautiful beaches
- Clear waters
- Great weather
- Range of hotel options
- Plenty of activities to do
- Can be crowded during peak season
- Not a lot of cultural attractions
- Some areas can be unsafe at night
Here are some tips for making the most of your stay in Salinas:
- Make sure to bring plenty of sunscreen and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Try the ceviche, which is a local specialty.
- Be aware of your surroundings, especially at night.
- Book your hotel in advance, especially during peak season.
- Bring a waterproof camera to capture your beach memories.