Welcome to our guide to the charming Forest Grove Hotels. Our goal is to provide you with a comprehensive overview of the hotels in this area, highlighting their unique qualities and features. Whether you are a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, we hope to offer valuable insights that will help you make an informed decision about where to stay during your next trip.
|Forest Grove Inn||Downtown Forest Grove||$100-$150 per night||4.5 stars|
|Forest Grove Lodge||Forest Grove outskirts||$80-$120 per night||3.8 stars|
|Forest Grove Suites||Forest Grove University Area||$120-$180 per night||4.2 stars|
Forest Grove is a quaint town located in the heart of Oregon’s wine country. It boasts a rich history and an abundance of natural beauty. The hotels in this area offer a range of amenities and services to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Forest Grove Inn is a charming hotel located in the heart of downtown Forest Grove. It offers comfortable rooms and suites, a complimentary breakfast, and easy access to local shops and restaurants. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free parking for guests.
Forest Grove Lodge is a cozy hotel located on the outskirts of town. It offers affordable rooms and a peaceful setting surrounded by nature. The hotel has a picnic area and a garden for guests to enjoy, as well as free parking and Wi-Fi.
Forest Grove Suites is a modern hotel located near the university area. It offers spacious suites with separate living areas and kitchenettes. The hotel has a fitness center, a business center, and free parking and Wi-Fi.
- Q: What is the best time to visit Forest Grove?
- Q: Are there any wineries in Forest Grove?
- Q: Is there public transportation in Forest Grove?
- Q: Are the hotels pet-friendly?
- Q: What are some popular attractions in Forest Grove?
- Q: Is breakfast included in the room rate?
- Q: Do the hotels have meeting or event spaces?
- Q: Is there a restaurant on-site?
A: The best time to visit Forest Grove is in the summer months, from June to August, when the weather is warm and sunny.
A: Yes, there are several wineries in the area, including Montinore Estate and David Hill Vineyards.
A: Yes, there is a bus service that operates in the area, as well as a train station in nearby Hillsboro.
A: It depends on the hotel. Forest Grove Inn and Forest Grove Suites do not allow pets, but Forest Grove Lodge does allow pets for an additional fee.
A: Some popular attractions in the area include Pacific University, Hagg Lake, and the Tillamook State Forest.
A: Yes, Forest Grove Inn offers a complimentary breakfast for guests.
A: Yes, Forest Grove Inn and Forest Grove Suites both have meeting and event spaces available for rent.
A: Forest Grove Inn does not have a restaurant on-site, but there are several dining options within walking distance. Forest Grove Lodge and Forest Grove Suites do not have restaurants on-site.
Pros and Cons:
- Beautiful natural surroundings
- Charming small-town atmosphere
- Range of hotel options to fit different budgets and preferences
- Convenient location for exploring Oregon’s wine country
- Not a lot of nightlife or entertainment options
- Limited public transportation
- Pet policies vary by hotel
- No beach access
- Be sure to pack comfortable shoes for exploring the natural beauty of the area
- Consider renting a car to make it easier to get around
- Check the pet policies of the hotel before booking
- Take advantage of the complimentary breakfast at Forest Grove Inn